Keep Your Smile Clean and Happy
Your mouth is a window to your overall health. Maintaining proper oral care and keeping your teeth clean can prevent gum diseases, infections, oral cancers, digestive issues, or other health problems from occurring. Brushing and flossing twice a day is crucial to keeping your teeth and gums healthy, but it’s recommended to have a professional dental cleaning twice a year as well.
During a dental cleaning at our office, we will provide a professional cleaning, evaluate the health of your gums, bite, and teeth, and screen for oral cancer or diseases. Many people avoid going to the dentist because they are not in any pain or don’t suspect a problem. However, many oral issues occur without any warning signs, and there is a greater chance for successful treatment for oral cancer when it is detected early. Regularly seeing a dentist for cleanings is a way to make sure your oral health is in check.
Benefits of Professional Dental Cleanings
Good oral health ensures your teeth and bite functions properly and reduces your risk of gingivitis, infection, pain, and gum disease. Here are more ways that professional dental cleanings can benefit you:
- Removes surface stains
- Prevents cavities
- Prevents periodontal disease
- Detects early signs of fractures, broken fillings, or oral cancer
- Maintains good oral health, which leads to good overall health
Better Isolation Means Better Dentistry
We incorporate the latest advancements in dentistry to improve our efficiency and enhance the patient experience. Beacon Dental Group proudly uses the Isolite® Dental Isolation System from ZYRIS™. This system uses a comfortable, single-use mouthpiece to isolate parts of the upper and lower arches while providing constant saliva evacuation, tongue retraction, bite blocking, and shadowless illumination.
Key Benefits of Isolite
- Isolite is hands-free, so our staff can focus on your treatment and accomplish tasks more efficiently.
- The mouthpiece is more comfortable than a traditional rubber dam and keeps the area dry and clean, removing the negative variables and producing predictable results.
- Every patient uses a new mouthpiece, reducing the risk of cross-contamination.
- Continuous suction decreases the risk of aerosols. Isolite removes 90% of aerosols at the source.
- Isolite decreases patient chair time and increases staff efficiency.
Beacon Dental Group is your destination for a better dental experience. To learn more about Isolite and how it benefits your treatment, visit the official ZYRIS website.
Dental Cleanings in Fresno, CA
Dr. Oji is a highly skilled dentist, and the team regularly performs professional dental cleanings to maintain proper oral care for her patients. If you are due for a dental cleaning or want to learn more about the importance of oral health, please contact our office in Fresno, CA. Our staff is happy to answer your questions and schedule your first appointment.